Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Tablecloth Changes My Decor

Who knew that a tablecloth could change my entire living area color scheme? I'd been thinking of going with a yellow and grey damask. Could I find such a fabric? No. Enter HomeGoods. I sauntered down the table linens aisle. Lo and behold, the perfect fabric in the form of a tablecloth.

So I quickly got to work sewing my new kitchen curtains.
With plenty of fabric left over, and a living/dining/kitchen that is all open to each other, I thought "pillows!"
Now, I only have a small remnant and would like pillows for my chair. For the small pillow, I got a grey fabrice and added the yellow trim. Now I want to add 3 more pillows about the room. Can I find anything to coordinate? Well...
Here are some of my options.
This might be a bit busy and compete with the existing fabric.

This is my favorite.

This might be a bit too modern. I'd love to see it in person next to the existing fabric.

This might be too modern and might be a bit lavendar.
Decisions, decision. I'll post results here.

No comments:

Post a Comment