Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Height of House Tour Season

Although I'm quite disappointed that the Cahoon Museum Kitchen Tour won't be taking place this year (apparently due to a very generous donation), the Ferguson Greater Boston Home Tour is picking up the slack. Featuring 23 homes throughout eastern Massachusetts, it's a bargain at $10. They've even produced a booklet that includes pictures of each house. Would that all house tours did that!
3 Saddleback, Pinehills, Plymouth MA
This past weekend, my sister and I visited several homes south of Boston. Our favorite so far was one in the Pinehills. The best room was the finished basement in the home. It was made for entertaining!

This weekend, I'll be visiting more homes on the tour. Really, I could do this every weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment